Start a new topic
Answered

Judgement

I was served etc had a court date and used solosuit to try and settle out of court. the opposing group did not show up to the court date / canceled it. I never heard back from them for months until yesterday I received a letter in the mail saying a judgment has been entered with payment options. How do I go about getting the paperwork for this judgment? This is the first I've heard about it. If it was a true judgment against me would I have received information from my local court? 

Best Answer
Hi Sarah Jensen,

​Please check the status of your case by visiting here OR you can call the court and ask them for updates regarding your case. It is only the court that decides if there is a judgement or not. So they can rightfully tell you if that document was real or was it a scare tactic by the opposing side.

If there is a judgement against you, then we can provide you with the documents that you need. You will just need to email us at support@solosuit.com 

Deja Bryant
SoloSuit
Closing the Justice Gap

DISCLAIMER: SoloSuit is not an attorney. SoloSuit is not your attorney. We do not provide legal advice nor do we practice law. This correspondence is not legal advice. SoloSuit is a self-help tool. We provide no guarantee regarding case outcomes nor are we liable for any case outcomes. SoloSuit is a product provided by Lawble, Inc, which also is not your attorney and does not provide legal advice. 
1 Comment

Answer
Hi Sarah Jensen,

​Please check the status of your case by visiting here OR you can call the court and ask them for updates regarding your case. It is only the court that decides if there is a judgement or not. So they can rightfully tell you if that document was real or was it a scare tactic by the opposing side.

If there is a judgement against you, then we can provide you with the documents that you need. You will just need to email us at support@solosuit.com 

Deja Bryant
SoloSuit
Closing the Justice Gap

DISCLAIMER: SoloSuit is not an attorney. SoloSuit is not your attorney. We do not provide legal advice nor do we practice law. This correspondence is not legal advice. SoloSuit is a self-help tool. We provide no guarantee regarding case outcomes nor are we liable for any case outcomes. SoloSuit is a product provided by Lawble, Inc, which also is not your attorney and does not provide legal advice. 
Login or Signup to post a comment