Start a new topic
Answered

Court judgment order not paid by business. What next?

I received a court judgment over 30 days ago against a local company. They have not paid nor do they appear to want to pay. I am in Ohio. Ohio Rev Code states I can now request the court for a judgment lien and/or request the court to order the debtor to list their assets. If they fail, they will be in contempt of court.

One question is, once I have the court judgment lien, can I boot one of their company trucks and/or have it towed to a holding lot until the judgment is satisfied? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  I am the creditor. I also know I can place a lien on their property, but I do not believe that would force them to pay.  Thanks.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, we do not assists creditors.

Answer

Unfortunately, we do not assists creditors.

So you support racism or bigotry here? You only support one group of people? Wow.  Nice job. You should open up your eyes and see what you are promoting by not treating all individuals equal. At least have the guts to post what you are doing. I’m glad I am not like you or this site. Everyone is equal to me, especially if they are asking for assistance. I doubt you could have even provided an intelligent answer to my question in any event. I have read a lot of your answers and found you only provide excuses or answers of little value. You really are not providing any service her by referring people to other sites.  You are only wasting your timeand the posters time believing you are making a difference.

These people are of no help here. Don’t waste your time.

Login or Signup to post a comment