Start a new topic
Answered

I used your premium service and filed a debt answe

I used your premium service and file a debt answer. A week or so later I received a court date through Baldwin County Alabama. What is my next step? Do I just show up to court or is there something else I need to file? Very stressed about this ordeal!

Best Answer

You will always have to follow the court's request to appear in court. Our document helps you to avoid a default judgement which is what happened and now your judge wants further information by your appearing. You now have an opportunity to fight the debt lawsuit vs the plaintiff's attorney receiving an automatic win of your money. You can reach out to free legal aid or your local bar association for further assistance.

1 Comment

Answer

You will always have to follow the court's request to appear in court. Our document helps you to avoid a default judgement which is what happened and now your judge wants further information by your appearing. You now have an opportunity to fight the debt lawsuit vs the plaintiff's attorney receiving an automatic win of your money. You can reach out to free legal aid or your local bar association for further assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment