Start a new topic

Judgement midland funding

I have midland funding as a judgement on my property and when I called them with my social and my was social they couldn’t find anything. Where do I go from here?

1 person has this question
1 Comment

If you called the court and they said nothing is found, then there is nothing you can do. It has to be in the court system. A civil or case number. A summons and complaint is needed too.

Login or Signup to post a comment