Start a new topic

I want to change my response before it is sent in

Hi, I bout the $200 Package.  I cannot tell which of a couple of numbers is the Civil number, so I need to change that, and also wish to adjust a couple of numbers.  How do I connect with a person at SoloSuit to manage the process before the response is sent?  I assumed I would be able to finish my document, but get back in and continue working on it.  Also, I scheduled time with an attorney, but need to change that time.  How do I get in and do that?  Thanks - 

Best Answer

Please check your email


Please check your email

1 person likes this

I need to change some of the answers i gave on document before you send into court, please advise.

Login or Signup to post a comment