Please try using any of the below steps:

1. If you do not have the Complaint document but have other documents referencing the case/civil/docket number, you can try to locate the Complaint on the court's website using the case number. Here is a website to help you find your courts website

2. If the Complaint is unavailable online, you can call the court by phone to request a copy of the document. Once you have the Complaint, you can draft and file your Answer using our debt answer product.

3. If you don't have any documents related to the case, you can use SoloSuit's debt validation letter to ask that the plaintiff's attorney provide you with the necessary documents to verify the debt and prove their case. They will mail you the Summons and Complaint document if there is a real debt lawsuit case.

Please note that the Complaint is also referred to as the Petition document.